Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To Mike's readers.

Hey everyone! I've had so much fun at Jamboree, I don't know where to start. I went climbing and rappelling, worked on and earned a few merit badges, did a couple of obstacle courses, and earned all but one of the six patch rockers. It's been fun. I got to sing on the radio with Danny and James and a few other guys from other troops. We sounded really good for only having rehearsed for an hour the night before. We sang A Capella arrangements of "On My Honor", and "Rise Up, Oh Men of God". Then we were asked to sing them again for a fireside Sunday night. Oh! And Elder Robert D. Hales spoke on Sunday morning about being strong in our priesthood, being prepared, and the importance of the Sacrament. It was really neat. Anyway, it's raining now and I have to go help get everything un-wet.

Mike, the Awesome Quartermaster Dude

No comments:

Post a Comment