Friday, July 23, 2010

To: James' Mom

Hallo, it is my displeasure to tell you all that almost all of us feel like we just got out of a swimming pool of sweat. The heat is bearable, but the humidity is KILLING us. I have personally decided that I will never live on any coast or anywhere equally humid. We’ve been walking a ton, and visiting the more important places of Washington D.C. Today (Friday July23,) we spent the first half of our day Doing laundry. Then we explored the different war memorials of D.C. We just barely finished eating at an all you can eat buffet, and I’m ready to take a shower and go to bed. No matter how we show it, at least some of us miss (and possibly love!) you guys and home deep down under the tough layers. I do. See you all on July 6!

-James Lore

No comments:

Post a Comment